ZAPOA Membership is open to:
Zambian or international companies and entrepreneurs owning real estate in Zambia.
Other companies and individuals that have an interest (whether as lessee, manager, consultant, property practitioner or otherwise) in immovable property to the satisfaction of the council in its sole and absolute discretion.
What can ZAPOA do for me?
Let ZAPOA become your partner in profitability. We assist our members in developing their businesses through education, research, and information.
As a member-driven association, ZAPOA enables you to become involved through committee participation in virtually any area relating to property – management, development or investment.
A major benefit of joining ZAPOA is the opportunity to network. Members, from the smallest to the biggest, enjoy access to other industry leaders. This ensures growth and dynamism within our fascinating industry. Our members willingly give of their time and benefit from sharing their expertise with other experts. The combined knowledge is a relevant ZAPOA platform and has contributed significantly to ZAPOA being recognised as the official voice of the commercial property industry in Zambia.
ZAPOA members enjoy the following benefits at no extra cost:
The Premier Network of leading commercial Property Players;
- Monitoring legislation and lobbying government
- Complimentary publications
- Access to the industry’s latest information through the ZAPOA website
- Opportunities to participate on various committees created to discuss matter of concern to the industry
In addition Members enjoy the following benefits at discounted membership rates;
- The Annual Convention & Property Exhibition
- Professionally designed educational programmes
- Seminars, workshops and breakfast sessions
ZAPOA members enjoy a range of benefits and discounts.
Download our 2022 Member Application form and apply to become a ZAPOA member.